There's always something going on in Orillia. Links to other local websites of interest.
Other Local Sites of Interest
The Elgin Bay Club website is supported by Danishnet.com
The Elgin Bay Club at Orillia
The Elgin Bay Club in Orillia, is the premiere residential condominium in Simcoe County. Located on the shores of Lake Couchiching, condo residents are but a short walk from downtown restaurants and activities.
The building is located directly adjacent to well known Couchiching Park, thus affording easy access to the many winter and summer activities offered by the community.
New Photo Galleries
Check out photos contributed by our friends and neighbours in the Elgin Bay Club Community. Visit the Galleries.
Coffee Wednesdays -
Watch for Game Nights and Events Posted in the Lobby
Elgin Bay Club retains Brookfield Residential Services Ltd. as our property management group. Brookfield operates under the direction of the Board of Directors of Elgin Bay Club. To contact our Management Office or the Board:
Why you should live at Elgin Bay Club:
- Lounge on the patio roof and enjoy a group BBQ overlooking the lake.
- Sit in our Muskoka chairs at our condo docks and watch the sunset. Meanwhile enjoy
our local wildlife. We have ducks, geese, otters, our friendly blue heron and the occasional swan. .
- In the Spring watch schools of large carp and other fish come up the stream to
enter the lake. Lake Couchiching is one of the best recreational fishing areas in Ontario
- Stay fit and healthy by walking, biking, rollerblading along the extensive trail system
that meanders along the lake and into quiet tree-lined areas. The trails pass our front door and Orillia's lake front park borders the Elgin Bay Club
- Walk to restaurants, shopping, festivals and activities. There is no finer location in Central Ontario.